Making Free Money: SendEarnings and InboxDollars

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

SendEarnings and InboxDollars





     SendEarnings and InxboxDollars are both from the same company and are literally almost identical. I'm including both these resources in one post for efficiency. lol. SendEarnings and InboxDollars are unique from other GPT (Get Paid To) sites because of their main feature, which is Paid Emails.
     Each and everyday, each of these two sites will send you 2-3 emails to your email account. You open the email and click the link at the bottom saying "Confirm Reading This Paid Email," and you get $.02 sent directly to your account. The emails contain advertisements, but you aren't required to click on them or even give them a real glance. I think having the ads sent to your inbox is a revolutionary idea and is better than those Paid To Click sites. Two cents may not seem like a lot, but it's a great addition to all the other website money you should be getting by now with my other recommended sites. The emails are actually satisfying to click through, and I look forward to gaining my few cents each day after school. I have "read" 145 emails worth $2.90 just on SendEarnings alone. It may not seem like a lot, but trust me, it's still money, and it's super easy.
     SendEarnings and InboxDollars not only have emails, but other money opportunites as well. They have plenty of offers to do to earn huge sums of money. Sadly, most of these offers require a trial offer or some paid money, but the rewards are bigger than what you spend. There are also at least 2 daily surveys (They let you qualify far more than other sites) worth $0.50 each. There are games you get paid to play, and an online store that you get paid to shop at.  If you use these sites to their full potential, they are worth a lot of cash.
     The drawback for these sites is that their payout amount is a whopping $30. If you complete bigger offers and take surveys, you can make this amount in no time, but because I don't give out my Credit Card information, I'm moving slow and steady. These sites are still worth your time, though, you just have to be patient. You get a $5 signup bonus right off the bat to start you on your way.
     The only differences between InboxDollars and SendEarnings is the color scheme. It seems strange that someone would make two identical sites, but hey, more money for us, right? I prefer SendEarnings because the colors are more friendly in my opinion. I'm weird though. lol.
     Once again, thanks for reading. Don't forget, I love your comments! Always ask questions. I would love to hear your input. Also, if you are a follower, I would like to give out a hearty apology for not posting for more than a month. I am really lazy.



2 comments:

  1. I preferred inboxdollars for the same reason, but now i have both. for some reason its easier to earn money on inboxdollars. i started inboxdollars right after i requested my first sendearnings check and im about $3 ahead in inboxdollars. so if youre onlt going to do one, do that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this information. I personally have read many different Send Earnings Review and think this is one of the most legitimate and honest ones I've ever read. Thank you for sharing this and helping people make money online because the potential is tremendous for people to be successful working from home. Hope to hear more from you, I'll be sure to subscribe to your information.

    ReplyDelete

Type your comment here! Thanks for visiting!