Making Free Money: FusionCash (Payment Proof)

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

FusionCash (Payment Proof)

Free Money at FusionCash!

     Merry Christmas and Happy (other) Holidays, everyone!  I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season and New Year.  Speaking of Christmas, I just received my first Christmas present for 2009.  Just this monday I received my first check from FusionCash!  I'll post the check a little further down.
     What I failed to mention for my first FusionCash Review was that FusionCash is an accredited business with the Better Business Bureau, receiving a grade of A+ as you can see by the BBB Review here.  I am very pleased with FusionCash, and they have done all that they have promised to do, as you will see by my check for $46.85.
     FC is currently giving out some sweet bonuses. As I said in my first review, I get $3 for every month that I post 30 posts in the FusionCash forum of my choice.  By becoming a fan on FaceBook, a member can earn an extra dollar, and by posting proof of your payment in this thread, you will get yourself even a dollar more.  A new promo type has been added, one which I am very excited about; FC now offers cash bonuses for playing games. Just a few weeks ago, FC announced that you would receive a $1 bonus by getting a score of 2000 or more on Textris 2 (identical to the original Tetris), which is very simple to do. Immediately after playing the game I received my money and FusionCash promises to update the promotion with new games every so often.  Hurray!
     If you haven't signed up for FusionCash yet, I highly encourage you to do so now!  There couldn't be a better time to join a GPT site with such exceptional quality.  I can't wait to cash my check and use it for those last minute gifts.  I earned this money without a single referral, and I only spent money on one offer (buying business cards for 5 dollars and getting 4 dollars back).  The banner below will keep you up to date with my money there, so in the meanwhile, enjoy your free money!  Merry Christmas!!
Proof of payment from FusionCash- $46.85
Free Money at FusionCash!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to know about the FusionCash. Thanks for sharing this to everyone.

    ReplyDelete

Type your comment here! Thanks for visiting!