Making Free Money: Make That Dollar (Payment Proof)

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Make That Dollar (Payment Proof)

 


     Good afternoon, everyone, I am here to report on my first official payment of my Making Free Money campaign. This first $1.39 in payment came from MakeThatDollar, a trusted and loved GPT site with lots of good reports. Add me to that list of paid members, because I received this money in my PaypPal account the morning after I requested it.
     MakeThatDollar is a humble GPT site with lots of offers and new daily clicks worth 2 cents each. I didn't even realize I had this money in my account until I logged on out of curiosity. I guarantee you it is easy and simple to reach your $1 minimum, and as you can see by my proof, it was indeed an instant payment. Referral earnings are at 20%, but I didn't have a single referral help me reach my dollar. I only completed one offer to make more than payout, and I didn't spend a single penny.
     What I think you should all know about MakeThatDollar is that everyone who uses it only has good things to say about it. No scams, no late payments. It has its own forum and the admin is on the chat box (which is very useful) almost all day long. I will see how long it takes me to reach my next payout, but until then, enjoy your free money! Here is my payment proof for MakeThatDollar. See ya.

Proof of Payment from MakeThatDollar- $1.39

You can keep an eye on my earnings with this banner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment here! Thanks for visiting!