Making Free Money: TrekPay (Payment Proof)

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

TrekPay (Payment Proof)



 
WARNING: TrekPay doesn't really exist anymore even though they still have their website up.  Thank you all who signed up under my referral link, but I am sorry to say that no one should sign up for this site anymore because it is officially dead.  I did get payment and it once was a good site, but it is no longer.  This post will stay on the blog because it is a gateway for Google searchers to find my website and learn of other ways to earn free cash.  The following is old...
     Good Evening, money-makers.  One of the most searched websites in recent times has been the advertising company TrekPay (or TrekAdvertising), and I have finally received payment from it!  Many new members are very skeptical to this site, mainly because they feel they are not earning hardly a penny.  I feel the pain of those people, as being at the bottom of the rankings makes your earnings seem like a scam.  I am living proof that TrekPay is not a scam.
     The secret to making money at TrekPay, as I explained in my first review, is to increase your ranking on the member roster. The more websites you click and visit and the more people you refer, the higher you rank, and the higher your cut of the payment.  This site is only for dedicated money-makers.  If you only sign on once every few days, you will be at the lowest end of the list of the current 106,539 members.  You are only going to make a few cents each week if you aren't willing to be on here everyday.

     The payout minimum on TrekPay is $5.50.  After much hard work and lots of clicks, I finally reached the minimum and was able to cashout with $5.84.  After two weeks' review, Trek delivered the money on the exact day they promised.  I will continue to use TrekPay, ever trying to bring my rank up from my present #194Rank is important!  If there is one thing you need to know, it is that you need to stay active in order to make money that is worth any of your time.  Once again, guys, I've gotten a payment from a Free website, and I can officially answer the question, "Is TrekPay a scam?," with a "No."  Thanks for listening, and enjoy your free money.  Leave your comments and feedback!  What rank are you??  ; )

P.S.  A new feature on here is "Reactions."  There are two options below, and you can select whether you are a little skeptical of what I was talking about, or whether it sounds good.  Feel free to vote!  It won't say who you are.  Thanks.


11 comments:

  1. Hi there! My rank is around 100+, but I'm at the bottom of the list for the referral rank! Ahihihi...does that make me the worst referrer ever? I'm hoping it's just a website malfunction or something.

    Can you share any tips on increasing referrals?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris, first I'd like to say thank you for your comment and question. I wish everyone would feel so inclined to actually ask for help or leave some feedback.

    I'm at the bottom of the rankings for referrals as well! I don't have a single one! One of the most common tips for getting referrals for these kinds of sites is to create a blog (just like I did) and tell people about all the money you're making. Let me tell you, it's hard work. After several months of blogging, I only have a few referrals for any sites.
    One of the first things you should do to get a ref is to tell your family and friends about TrekPay (or any other site). People who know and trust you personally are far more likely to join up. Creating YouTube videos, making fliers with your referral link, and joining a traffic exchange and promoting your referral link page are the best ways to get some people in your downline. I hope that helps! Don't forget to subscribe so you can keep up with new stuff and tips. Thanks for your comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Which traffic exchanges have your tried? Never tried though. I understand Google penalizes participants of those.

    I'd refer relatives, but they're not really such active on-line people. ;-)

    I'm wondering about the referral rank because I do have a couple.

    What do you mean flyers with the referral link? Like hard copy printed flyers?

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. The traffic exchange I use is EasyHits4U (look at the "Services I Use" section on the right side). It's a 1:1 surf ratio and has a great referral program, as well as cash for surfing. In my opinion, its the best one and I have nothing to complain about.

    Google doesn't penalize sites for using traffic exchanges. If you promote your page that has Google AdSense with a traffic exchange, THAT is against the terms of use for the ads, and you could lose your ability to monetize with Google. That's all.

    If you are literally at the bottom of the rankings in referrals, then yes, that does seem very peculiar. And I'm fairly sure that affects your overall ranking as well. That must be why I'm stuck where I'm at in rank.

    Yes, making literal fliers from paper is a common practice. What I did was bought business cards that I made for this blog. They are easy to hand out or hide around town. Posting fliers and stuff at local colleges or public places has been known to produce great results. You can get 250 cards from VistaPrint by just paying the $5 somethin for shipping. Under FusionCash, you can get paid $4 just for doing that.

    If you're going to use your ref link straight on a flier or ad, I would suggest using a URL shortener like bit.ly so that people don't leave off the part of the address that gives you credit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I apologize for the wall of text. I'm a very wordy person when I try to explain things. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The flyers thing is very interesting. That has never crossed my mind. I think I'll try that.

    I'll shelve the traffic exchange thing. One thing at a time. ;-)

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,I am a financial writer and i have written many articles on Debt consolidation.I saw you some of post and found quite interesting and now i want to contribute a quality unique article for your site.If you allow me.
    Regards
    Sandy
    sandythomson09@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for leaving a comment, Sandy, but I'm not looking for any articles on Debts. This is my own personal blog on my free money-making, but thank you anyways.

    -StephaBon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you
    know a few of the images aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but
    I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same outcome.

    Review my page - gesetzliche krankenkasse vergleich
    Look into my page ::

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for telling me about that picture problem. I've tried relinking pictures or uploading them in a different way but this seems to be a problem with Blogger.

    ReplyDelete

Type your comment here! Thanks for visiting!