Making Free Money: GPT CashCow (Payment Proof)

Monday, March 1, 2010

GPT CashCow (Payment Proof)

   

    WARNING:  GPT CashCow is currently "down" and although it says that it is temporary it has not changed in a while.  I am sorry that this great site isn't up and running but you can read this review anyway.  As an alternative of course, you can check out the other websites I have reviewed and posted payment proofs for.  Thanks for visiting.  END WARNING Good evening, Internet. I am deeply sorry for my lack of posting in the month of February. I suffer from chronic laziness, but I hope you will continue to read my articles and learn how to make some money.  I have a little catching up to do, so I'll start with my latest payment from GPT CashCowGPTCashCow is another of those smaller, friendlier sites, but has such a professional flair to it.  The website is very organized and user friendly, and looks like someone really takes care of it.
     GPTCashCow has tons of high-paying and high-crediting offers, along with one of the greatest PTC sections in the GPT world.  I personally only use the PTC section to make my money.  The regular Paid to Click page has three pages of good PTCs, many of which are worth a whole $0.01 and take 10 seconds to view.  Separate from the PTCs are the Daily Clicks.  There are only 23 of those right now, but the number is always fluctuating.  Daily Clicks are mostly worth $0.01, but can sometimes get up to $0.03.  Sometimes I don't see the point in PTC-only websites when a GPT site just like this will pay you more for clicks, require less money to cashout, and give you different ways to earn money.
     GPTCashCow is also one of those places where the community is really obvious.  The Shoutbox is always in use by several regular members and several moderators talking about just about everything under the sun.  The right-hand side panel shows all the offers that users complete second-by-second.  The Admin, Reagan, is hardworking and helpful whenever you need a question answered and he is also the Admin for another site I just got paid by (review coming soon!).
     GPTCashCow has 5 levels of Referrals, starting at  20% earnings, I believe.  I don't have a single referral but still make plenty of money.  The cashout minimum here is a very small $5 to your PayPal account, $10 by check or money order, or one of the many giftcard options.  All these amounts are nothing compared to what can be made here.  There are tons of contests going on, and lots of friendly competition between members.  Get in there and turn GPTCashCow into your real CashCow!  You get paid $0.01 each day just for signing in!  Enjoy your free money!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Alan. Feel free to subscribe on the right to make it easier to follow. Thanks for the comment

    ReplyDelete

Type your comment here! Thanks for visiting!